Posts Recentes

Publicidade

dezembro 21, 2022

DMC Greatest Mixes Whitney Houston Vol.3

https://mega.nz/folder/oJ4AzAjD#LPgygh8syNeOvMbVrwj_Rw 



1 Whitney Houston– Mega-Remix (I Wanna Dance With Somebody, So Emotional, I'm Your Baby Tonight, I'm Every Woman, It's Not Right But It's Ok)

Producer – Love To Infinity

9:21

2 Whitney Houston Vs Brothers In Rhythm– Peace And Harmony Will Save The Day (Two Tracker) (Whitney Houston "Love Will Save The Day" Brothers In Rhythm "Peace And Harmony")

Mixed By – Kevin Sweeney

5:28

3 Whitney Houston– So Emotional (Tomcat Remix)

Remix – Paul Goodyear

8:55

4 Whitney Houston– Playing With Whitney (Million Dollar Bill + Samples From: How Will I Know, Wanna Dance With Somebody, Queen Of The Night, So Emotional, My Love Is Your Love. Samples From: Bizarre Inc "Playing With Knives")

DJ Mix [Megamix] – Allstar*

5:47


0 Comments:

Postar um comentário